• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for savage sword of conan and conan saga collectors

50 posts in this topic

Something tells me this thread and shill are directly related to searching out me. Primarily because in my signature line most of the SSOC's I need are late issues around 1994 and later.

Oh... and there is no 275, the last issue is 235

I have about 6 years worth of both comics and none are newer than 1994 so these are not exactly hard to find but they have been taken very good care of over the years. I have looked over the various postings on here about how some clowns think that they have an old comic and it is trashed but they say it is in "good" condition. BELIEVE me this is not the case here these comics have been gone through once and put away for safe keeping.

I already have the complete run. You have nothing to offer me. :popcorn:

Something tells me this thread and shill are directly related to searching out me. Primarily because in my signature line most of the SSOC's I need are late issues around 1994 and later.

Oh... and there is no 275, the last issue is 235

I meant CtB #275, but it turns out the clown's only got Saga and SSoC.