• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

38th OS 40% off $17.99/20.99

46 posts in this topic

Everyone who ordered in the last 3-4 days has been shipped today. (You probably got notification through the site but I figured I would let you know)

What about those of us who ordered a while back through the website?

This is a good sale thread. Your offer should fill tons of need.

I marched down to Borders today & the computer said Not Yet Published & Demolition's 4 Bay area stores had nada. William will have one for me next week as I failed to order one for myself from my TN store.

Good Luck with a good deal you've got going here!!

Everyone who ordered in the last 3-4 days has been shipped today. (You probably got notification through the site but I figured I would let you know)

Thanks Russ,

I received mine yesterday and was happy to get a HC, which is not available to me locally anyway, and it was a nice price. (thumbs u

Keith

Thanks Russ,

I received mine yesterday and was happy to get a HC, which is not available to me locally anyway, and it was a nice price. (thumbs u

Keith

What, none of those great LCS in the MB area have em :yeahok: