• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA Report! Special Thanks to Matt Nelson & Mr. BedRock!!

41 posts in this topic

I wanted to buy a book from a guy I spoke with on Saturday but when I got back there on Sunday he was gone and I found out Harley bought his entire table. So, instead I went to Terry's where I finally broke down and bought a Kid Komics #2 I had been eyeballing for over a year.

You must be talking about Michael Dice aka Old Comix. I had traded for Four Color books with him on Saturday and went back early on Sunday to try to pick up another couple. I could not find the book that I was looking for and he was very bussy totaling everything up so he could try to make a quick sale of everything to Harley. I was with Bedrock later and mentioned the possible sale. He was going to try to make an offer, but a bit later we saw Harley wheeling a dolly load of about a dozen+long boxes

:eek: Michael Dice had some great books and i planed on getting in touch with him to buy more.

Guess i`ll have to go to harleys web sight in a month or so to see how much he jacked up the prices on the Archie and Dell books he got. :(