• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50 Rarest GA Books - CBM Survey (1993)

122 posts in this topic

So you're absolutely certain the graduate student story is legit?

Also, is the CBM you're referring to have Wertham on the cover?

And where is your follow-up on this article going to appear?

Okay, I'm done (I think) with my barrage of questions. :smile:

I am definitely NOT certain the story is legit. I haven't been able to confirm it yet (not that I have really tried to be honest, but I intend to do so) so all we have to go on so far is the CBM article.

I will try to post the CBM article in this thread. I believe I did post it once before so I should be able to do so again. I never had the actual magazine, just the article that someone e-mailed to me so I don't know what is on the cover.

No plans yet for where (or when) the follow-up article will be published. Possibly in a future version of the OSPG or Scoop. Alter Ego would likely be a sensible place for it to appear.

Whew. Any more questions? :grin:

No, that should do it. :blush:

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

:baiting:

Don't hesitate to ask more. :gossip: (thumbs u

So you're absolutely certain the graduate student story is legit?

Also, is the CBM you're referring to have Wertham on the cover?

And where is your follow-up on this article going to appear?

Okay, I'm done (I think) with my barrage of questions. :smile:

I am definitely NOT certain the story is legit. I haven't been able to confirm it yet (not that I have really tried to be honest, but I intend to do so) so all we have to go on so far is the CBM article.

I will try to post the CBM article in this thread. I believe I did post it once before so I should be able to do so again. I never had the actual magazine, just the article that someone e-mailed to me so I don't know what is on the cover.

No plans yet for where (or when) the follow-up article will be published. Possibly in a future version of the OSPG or Scoop. Alter Ego would likely be a sensible place for it to appear.

Whew. Any more questions? :grin:

No, that should do it. :blush:

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

:baiting:

Don't hesitate to ask more. :gossip: (thumbs u

:thumbsup: