• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction Closing in 1 Hour: Thoughts?

73 posts in this topic

Some consignor's will be very happy with the Focused results. e.g. Fantastic Four 1 UK edition Cgc 4.0 vg that sold for $1,821 (about same value as US edition!).

Consignor of X-men 94 Cgc 8.5 may be less happy cause it hammered at a relative bargain of $425. Filter81 just sold his X-men 94 Cgc 9.0 a few days earlier on the forum for a friendly price of $675. (thumbs u

Im tickled absolutly pink with the results of my auctions. Couldnt not have asked for a better turn out on almost all of the books.

Arex

Some consignor's will be very happy with the Focused results. e.g. Fantastic Four 1 UK edition Cgc 4.0 vg that sold for $1,821 (about same value as US edition!).

Consignor of X-men 94 Cgc 8.5 may be less happy cause it hammered at a relative bargain of $425. Filter81 just sold his X-men 94 Cgc 9.0 a few days earlier on the forum for a friendly price of $675. (thumbs u

Im tickled absolutly pink with the results of my auctions. Couldnt not have asked for a better turn out on almost all of the books.

Arex

Glad it worked out for you Arex.

Arex

Glad it worked out for you Arex.

:thumbsup:

Me too Brian.

:hi:

I went online last night looking for two X-Men books. I did not get either one but I did pick up two others anyway.

I was looking for X-Men 111, and 133. Both went for more than I wanted. :(

I ended up with X-Men 41 in 8.0 and X-men 142 in 9.8. :)

You guys who were not winning, were bidding mostly on Marvel books? I saw a lot of bargains on most of the DCs I was watching. I ended up with four books including one of Arex's Green Lanterns. I usually only win one or maybe two books.

Definitely not me, Greggy. Were you an underbidder??
No, I won't bid on that book. I'm sure it's the same copy that I sent in to CGC for a fellow forumite a few years back.

I ended up winning three auctions:

Green Lantern #1 CGC 4.5 (price was right, and hopefully the movie helps move the prices up!)

FF #50 CGC 7.5 (did not really want it but my bid brought it home :sorry:)

Detective #410 CGC 9.4 (well under the price I sold my last copy for :grin:)

I was watching that auction end. It was $701 until the last few seconds then shot up to $951.

Wow - just under $1000 for a lowly 8.5? Looks like my last copy of GL #76 (8.5ish) will be headed to CGC shortly.