• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WWLA On-Site Submission Pics

37 posts in this topic

awesome stuff.Yeah Bob from High grade comics is a great guy always reasonable prices and he grades spot on.

Ya Bob is great, he is one National Dealer who is fair and who is great to work with in buying comics! ^^

And the best surprise of them all...

WalkingDead198.jpg

Sometimes Ebay rocks! Definitely made for a very pleasant WWLA experience.

that's an awesome score.

i can't believe that how you managed to keep your comics in such pristine condition since you bought them!

Very-nice lot of books (thumbs u

What was CGC asking for on-site submitions??

I read some where on the boards that they went up to$25 a book (shrug)

$24.OO, I submitted 5 books first thing on Saturday at WW LA and got them back in less than 5 hours. hm

Bought this one raw off of the boards not too long ago. 9.4 as advertised. This is a hard issue to find white pages on.

ASM13994.jpg

Nice!!This one is a real BEAR to find!!lol-049.gif

I know ..hung-037.gifIt's the best I could come up with.Hey cut me some slack it's late.

Bought this one raw off of the boards not too long ago. 9.4 as advertised. This is a hard issue to find white pages on.

ASM13994.jpg

I know ..hung-037.gifIt's the best I could come up with.Hey cut me some slack it's late.

This issue is the first appearance of Grizzly! Should be worth thousands. :sumo:

I think they would have to get up to Spider-Man 38 before we would see this classic spidey villain up on the silver screen. :insane:

i can't believe that how you managed to keep your comics in such pristine condition since you bought them!

There is definitely something to be said for just your basic bag and board combo. What amazes me is how many times I moved my comic boxes (especially in college). I can't tell you how many times a college buddy helping me move asked, "What is in these white boxes?"

I should probably buy those guys a beer sometime soon.

ASM13994.jpg

This issue is the first appearance of Grizzly! Should be worth thousands. :sumo:

I think they would have to get up to Spider-Man 38 before we would see this classic spidey villain up on the silver screen. :insane:

Yeah i know it sucks! think.gifNow ..How much do you want for it?? crossfingers.gif

There is definitely something to be said for just your basic bag and board combo. What amazes me is how many times I moved my comic boxes (especially in college). I can't tell you how many times a college buddy helping me move asked, "What is in these white boxes?"

I should probably buy those guys a beer sometime soon.

haha!

I just find that for myself nowadays, if I want to get a book graded in the future, I really have to pay attention to the details on the book. I can no longer just pick up a book "off the rack".