• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone collect autographs? Post your pics!!!

171 posts in this topic

Interesting about this one.

Julia Roberts:

I'm probably the only person in the world with this photo signed by her as it came out of a coffee table book of celebrity photos. Julia normally will not sign her full name and will usually only sign "JRS" in large letters as her "leave me alone" sig.

(I have another photo with just such a sig) so I am pleased to own this one where she actually took the time to sign her complete name. I have several other sigs on pages out of the same book such as Lenny Kravitz and Christy Turlington (which I haven't scanned)

07225646.jpg

Boxing Referee Mills Lane:

He's left handed so that's why the weird slant on the sig and at the time before he did that goofy TV show he was actually a judge in Nevada. He typed out a nice letter to me on his Nevada state letterhead and signed that as well. In the letter he finished it with one of the best endings I've ever gotten from anyone...

"Remember - Hands up, chin down, and always move forward"

He tore this pic from a boxing program and sent it to me.

866d1ad8.jpg

One of my favorites as well as I'm a huge Nicole Kidman fan. I tell my wife she looks like a cross between Kidman and Sarah Michelle Gellar. I love this pose of Nicole and this is another page out of a coffee table book so I doubt there are any others out there signed.

861d430a.jpg

Another dead celeb. Probably the most valuable in my entire collection as he was not a heavy signer. I think the last time I checked in the autograph price guide (which was at least 10 years ago) this was valued in there at around $850 or so.

I have no idea what it's worth now but I'd have a hard time selling it. I have a candid photo of him as well.

Steve McQueen:

68474b02.jpg

I have two others signed by Sarah, one of them I can't find and I didn't scan the second one.

Back when I use to sell old toys I use to get Star Wars actors and others to sign pics.

I have a Star Wars -script signed by 8 or 9 different people but unfortunately they are all inscribed to me and my ex-wife :(

I do have a Harrison Ford Indiana Jones pic signed as well but can't find that one either.

It's somewhere in my house in a frame.