• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

515 posts in this topic

Welcome to my March comics, etc. sale. This sale will feature a variety of Marvel, DC and Independent comics. I'll try to post items that interest you, at prices you can't resist. The sale will go until the end of the month, as long as there is interest.

Usual rules, post :takeit: if you want anything.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $8.00 via boxed Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for up to 35 comics within the US.

Canadian shipping will be via Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for $8.00 for 1-5 comics.

Is it my imagination, or did a Brave and the Bold with Batman & Sgt. Rock just vanish? :shrug:

Not in my thread, sorry. (shrug)

I have one somewhere, but not scanned.

Is it my imagination, or did a Brave and the Bold with Batman & Sgt. Rock just vanish? :shrug:

Sorry 'bout that--wrong thread, Dave (and I'm perfectly sober). :think:

(thumbs u :roflmao:

Sorry 'bout that--wrong thread, Dave (and I'm perfectly sober). :think:

:hi:

STRANGE TALES 119 about Good $6.00 Reader copy, Spidey makes an appearancein the The Torch saga. The Torch takes on that nasty Rabble Rouser. Gawd I hate that guy. Ditko's Dr. Strange dares to go beyond the Purple Veil. Great full page ads for FF 25, Avengers 4, Spidey 11. Sgt Fury 6 and X-men 4 share one page to themselves. What an incredible month for Marvel.

st119.jpg