• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Cheap Iron Man 147 Issue Set From 1968-1987 -- Buy For Your Child!

3 posts in this topic

Ok, I obviously was wrong by posting this offer within another existing thread that was not properly titled, so let me try this the correct way.

In anticipation of the forthcoming Iron Man movie I have approximately 147 issues of the title to offer for sale as a set. The set spans a nearly 20 year period of 1968 - 1987 and ranges from issues #2 - #210. Here is a great opportunity to obtain a nice slice of the Iron Man history all in one fell swoop, especially for your children.

GRADES: I have included a list of the issues and assigned grades below. Scans of the first five issues are also below. I have not spent much time, and quite frankly spent very little time, grading these books. The grades are likely accurate but they may vary a notch below or even a notch above my casual observations. Any variance is more than made up for by the sales price so I honestly would not worry about it too much.

2007 OS value: Approximately $816.00 (probably $824.00 in the 2008 OSPG! lol )

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $300.00 (barely $2.00 per book!!!)

This is a two foot stack of books so please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements as the costs will vary. I will only charge whatever the actual shipping cost might be. Insurance is also available if desired.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SPLIT THIS UP AND SELL INDIVIDUALLY!!! I HAVE OTHER WORK TO DO!!!! :makepoint:

th_IM2.jpgth_IM4.jpgth_IM5.jpgth_IM6.jpgth_IM7.jpg

2 - F

4 - F+

5 - F+/VF-

6 - F+/VF-

7 - VG+

34 - VG/F

37 - F-

38 - F-

40 - VG/F

41 - VG

42 - VG/F

44 - VG/F

46 - F

47 - F-

50 - F (Mark Jewelers Insert edition)

60 - VG/F (Mark Jewelers Insert edition)

64 - VG/F

65 - VG

76 - G/VG

78 - G/VG

81 - G

82 - F

83 - F+

84 - F

85 - F-

86 - F-

87 - F

88 - F+

88 - F+

89 - VG+

90 - VG/F

91 - F+

92 - F/VF

93 - F+

94 - F?VF

95 - F/VF

96 - VF

97 - VF

98 - VF+

99 - VF/NM

100 - VF+

101 - VF+

102 - VF/NM

103 - VF/NM

104 - VF/NM

105 - 111 -- all between VF+ to VF/NM

113 - 120 -- all between VF+ to VF/NM (two copies of #120)

123 - 125 -- all VF+

127 - 144 -- all between VF to NM-

145 - F

146 - 149 -- all between VF to NM-

151 - 155 -- all between VF to NM-

156 - VG+

157 - 165 -- all between VF to NM-

166 - F

167 - 174 -- all between VF to NM-

176 - 187 -- all between VF to NM-

188 - VG/F

190 - 206 -- all between VF to NM- (two copies of #192)

207 - G

208 - VF

210 - F+

King Size Annual 4 - F-

Annual 5 - F+

Annual 6 - F+

Annual 7 - F/VF

PAYMENT METHODS: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

MY RETURN POLICY: No questions asked. I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book(s) must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book(s) must be returned in the same condition it was received.

GRADING GUARANTEE: I cannot guarantee how any third-party service will grade the book, but as noted above the set may be returned (pursuant to the terms) if dissatisfied.

LENGTH OF SALE: If unsold after one week the set will be placed in my e-bay store.

First :takeit: takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions. (thumbs u

Mark,

I have a good friend who has been looking for a nice run of IM's. I have emailed him a link to this thread. Hopefully he will get back to you shortly.

Best,

Chris