• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Trade: Avengers!

39 posts in this topic

I've built up a larger than needed set of undercopies for my Avengers set and would like to trade them for other copies of the Avengers that I need. I'm looking for deals that are roughly equivalent in value whether that is a straight up 1:1 trade, a couple of 9.4s for a 9.6, or 10 books for 8...whatever. I'm flexible and really would just like to fill in some holes so that both parties get something out of it. If a book and some cash are necessary to make the deal work, I can be agreeable. Any cash will have to go through Paypal, though, coz I don't want to get bogged down waiting for checks to clear. Email scans of any books you'd like to trade.

Selling Price: I'm not really interested in selling the copies I have but since a price is required for the forum police to sleep quietly, it will be $50 higher than the highest recorded GPA sale for the issue and grade. Avengers 6 is $100 over the highest GPA.

Shipping: I'd like both parties to ship UPS 2nd air day so it can't go to a PO box and will require a signature for delivery. This will cost about $13 or so and I can email a shipping label so all you have to do is get a box, package the book and drop it off at a shipping box. The nice thing about it is that you can get an instant tracking on the package so you know when it has been shipped. That way, no one has to wonder if the other party really put it in the mail. If there is a value discrepancy and one side wants to throw in shipping to make the deal work, just make it part of the trade offer.

International Trades: I've never shipped international before but am willing to try if you've got an established reputation on the board.

Here is my set that I am looking to fill in: Avengers Needed. I've got a couple in the mail that aren't listed and will let you know if you list one of those as trade material.

I'm open to offers for anything from 1-99 in CGC 9.4 or better. From 100-199 it is CGC 9.6 or better. For 200+ it is CGC 9.8 only.

So I'll be listing the SA books I have first since I don't know if there will be any interest in this and don't want to spend all night scanning and posting for nothing. I've got 14 books below 100 and another 35 or so above it. A general list of what I have to trade is found here: Undercopies. I don't mind upgrading from a 9.4 to a 9.6 or 9.8 so if I've got it but you want to trade a higher grade for something else, I may be interested.

If you want more scans, just PM me. If you want to make a trade, just PM me. If you want to be make a spectacle, well, just be yourself (for most of you anyways).

Cripes, that's a lot of BS just to trade some books.