• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales thread part 3. A bit of everything. Marvel/DC/Dell and Signatures.

35 posts in this topic

Ok.. Here goes another sales thread. Imtrying to cut down on some books I have lots of. And a few odds and ends too. This guy :takeit: is the winner. Offers will be heard but the little guy comes first... Shipping U.S. is Priority Flat Rate $5.25 that includes delivery confirmation. If it has to go in a box, thats $11.00 with confirmation. Feel free to ask questions, do not feel free to derail me.

Uncanny X-Men 281 NM+ uncirculated copies. I have about 30 of these. $3.00

XMen281.jpg

Uncanny X- Men 189 NM/NM+ more uncirculated copies. I have a few of these we will say 3 for now. $5.00 each.

XMen189.jpg

Tomb Of Dracula No.46 NM Another uncirculated copy. $12.00 this is the only one im letting go right now. I like having the multiple copies.

Dracula46.jpg

I also have a large run of this series for sale, PM with wants.

Ok heres some more... All these were from a store I used to go to as a kid. These were extras that never hit the racks.

Uncanny X Men 191 NM $5.00 I have a few of these, maybe 5 left.

XMen191.jpg

Uncanny X Men Annual 8 NM also a few of these.. $5.00 each. About 5 or 6 of these.

XAnn8.jpg

Batman 429 Joker Cover. NM/NM+ I have a few of these, but parting with one for now. $10.00 :news: SOLD

Batman429.jpg

Later I will have some ASM's in the 250's and some Miller Daredevils that are all beautiful. Coming up now, some other "stuff"

Ok heres some more... All these were from a store I used to go to as a kid. These were extras that never hit the racks.

Batman 429 Joker Cover. NM/NM+ I have a few of these, but parting with one for now. $10.00

Batman429.jpg

Later I will have some ASM's in the 250's and some Miller Daredevils that are all beautiful. Coming up now, some other "stuff"

:takeit:

The American Air Forces No.5 10cent Powell cover (which is detatched) $5.00 otherwise nice book.

airforce.jpg

Dell Comics Daffy Duck Nov.1961 I say F/F+ condition. Date stamp on cover. $8.00

DaffyDuck-1.jpg

Dell Comics Walt Disneys Duck Album Beautiful in F/F+ id go with F+ but try and stay conservative . $18.00

DonaldDuckDell.jpg

Going to the gym, later will be signatures some more uncirculated stuff, and who knows.

Batman 429 Joker Cover. NM/NM+ I have a few of these, but parting with one for now. $10.00

Batman429.jpg

Sold !! Such a sweet cover.. Ill be sending invoices tonight.

Miller Daredevils

Daredevil 178 NM+ ospg 24.00 NM Board price 15.00

DD178.jpg

Daredevil 181 VF less than a quarter inch tear on top FC OSPG 21.00 Board Price 15.00

DD181.jpg

Daredevil 184 NM/NM+ Miller Drug Issue. OSPG 18.00 Board Price 14.00 :news: SOLD !!

DD184.jpg

Scanning a few more now.

Daredevil 186 NM-/NM OSPG 10.00 Board Price 6.00

DD186.jpg

Daredevil 190 NM/NM+ I have a few of these and they are all beautiful copies. 10.00

DD190.jpg

Daredevil 191 Last Miller Issue. VF+ OSPG 8.00 board price 6.00 :news: SOLD

DD191.jpg

Sorry my scanners slow

Amazing Spiderman 254 another uncirculated issue have 5 copies all NM $5.00 each.

ASM254.jpg

Iron Man 182 VF/NM My pick for issue to heat up after 128 $5.00

IM182.jpg

What If 35 What If Elektra Had Not Died NM $7.00

WhatIf35.jpg

I will take PM offers on books.

Daredevil 184 NM/NM+ Miller Drug Issue. OSPG 18.00 Board Price 14.00

Daredevil 190 NM/NM+ I have a few of these and they are all beautiful copies. 10.00

anymore?

The American Air Forces No.5 10cent Powell cover (which is detatched) $5.00 otherwise nice book.

airforce.jpg

Dell Comics Daffy Duck Nov.1961 I say F/F+ condition. Date stamp on cover. $8.00

DaffyDuck-1.jpg

Dell Comics Walt Disneys Duck Album Beautiful in F/F+ id go with F+ but try and stay conservative . $18.00

DonaldDuckDell.jpg

Going to the gym, later will be signatures some more uncirculated stuff, and who knows.

Are those green rivers?

Some signature books

Magnus Robot Fighter No.25 Signed by Bob Layton $5.00 a few copies available

Magnus.jpg

Image Killer Instinct Tour Book w/certificate Signed by Jim Lee, Mark Sylvestri and I dont know who the others are. $15.00

KillerInstinct.jpg

Certificate

KillerInstinctcert.jpg

Spirits Of Vengance No.1 I bought this as a kid Numbered 8895 of 10,000. Still in the bag it came in. $20.00

GR.jpg

Wetworks No.2 Signed by Whilce Williams $5.00

wetworks.jpg

Thats it for right now, I need a break. Pm questions or offers.

airforce.jpg

DaffyDuck-1.jpg

DonaldDuckDell.jpg

Are those green rivers?

How would I find out ?

anymore?

I have more issues but not as minty fresh. some VF's and such I try and keep as much of this run stocked as possible. What numbers do you need.

anymore?

Sold To ARES !