• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver Humor....Remember when Funny Books were....Funny??

185 posts in this topic

Famous Funnies: Club 16 1 VF- $60.00

1948. Just a superb copy. Crisp and fresh white cover with a little soiling and aging. Some paper fraying at the spine. "Out of Gas" teen cover.

File0034.jpg

St. John: Abbot and Costello 30 G- $7.00

Great painted cover - don't think I've ever seen this one.

IF I collected them I would take it

Any Mighty Mouse giants? or early Adventures of the Big Boy?

Possibly some Mighty Mouse when I get to "M".... :-) The box I have next to me right now doesn't go that far... I think I had some of the big PINES books.

1948. Just a superb copy. Crisp and fresh white cover with a little soiling and aging. Some paper fraying at the spine. "Out of Gas" teen cover.

File0034.jpg

I'm trying not to buy any books until mid April but if the staples are clean :takeit:

I'm trying not to buy any books until mid April but if the staples are clean :takeit:

Staples are clean - just double checked. I will hold it until April, no problem. I'll even pick up shipping.