• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Color touch, should I get CGC fees back?

129 posts in this topic

Maloney,

You will find that there a lot of folks on here that you may not agree with all the time, but they are, for the most part, a knowledgeable and fun bunch. Welcome to the Boards!

Well played (thumbs u

While I disagreed with you on this CGC fees issue, you've certainly earned mucho points in the sense of humor category. So sorry about the personal insult, you're a OK in my book.

No worries. I can be a little bipolar at times...so you weren't that far off the mark. ;)

Maloney,

You will find that there a lot of folks on here that you may not agree with all the time, but they are, for the most part, a knowledgeable and fun bunch. Welcome to the Boards!

This is very true. I've learned a lot simply by reading various threads throughout these boards. My friends aren't into comics so I'm really enjoying another place besides my LCS to talk about comics. It's very cool. :applause:

Well played (thumbs u

While I disagreed with you on this CGC fees issue, you've certainly earned mucho points in the sense of humor category. So sorry about the personal insult, you're a OK in my book.

No worries. I can be a little bipolar at times...so you weren't that far off the mark. ;)

hm

just checked back to this thread. WOW. Some of you are crazy!?! Especially this Beyonder person. I think he must be the guy in the blue robe at the mental institution behind Jim Carey in his pictures.

Wow, insulting a board member who is held in high regard around here.

:screwy:

Who? (shrug)