• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Color touch, should I get CGC fees back?

129 posts in this topic

just checked back to this thread. WOW. Some of you are crazy!?! Especially this Beyonder person. I think he must be the guy in the blue robe at the mental institution behind Jim Carey in his pictures.

Wow, insulting a board member who is held in high regard around here.

:screwy:

I just checked back to this thread. WOW. Some of you are crazy!?! Especially this Beyonder person. I think he must be the guy in the blue robe at the mental institution behind Jim Carey in his pictures.

Personal insults :cloud9:

Go fist yourself :foryou:

:hail:

I just checked back to this thread. WOW. Some of you are crazy!?! Especially this Beyonder person. I think he must be the guy in the blue robe at the mental institution behind Jim Carey in his pictures.

So can we assume then you are in fact a person?

(shrug)

Somebody told me you were a mutant who could not grow back appendages.

:acclaim:

The good news is that I don't think we can expect to see THE_BEYONDER illustrate this sentiment with one of his usual on point, instant internet images.

This is a tough thread.

Life is negotiable.

Buyer & seller should work this out in private.

Best of luck.

PS & HERE IS THE LESSON:

It is always best to come to terms through negotiation prior to executing the transaction.

RaisedFist1.jpgfingerpoint.jpg

The good news is that I don't think we can expect to see THE_BEYONDER illustrate this sentiment with one of his usual on point, instant internet images.

No, but Ares picked up the slack. lol

doh!

:sick:

Well, just like Stan Lee signs off with Excelsior, the Beyonder can have a new sign off message to be famous for.

In honor of this show of class I've changed my avatar. :baiting:

No one messes with my boy!

Beyonder has allways done good by me

Well, just like Stan Lee signs off with Excelsior!! The Beyonder can have a new sign off message to be famous for. :baiting:

In honor of this show of class I've changed my avatar. :roflmao:

What do you expect from a crazy person?

Here....have another. :foryou:

fist2.jpg

Well, just like Stan Lee signs off with Excelsior!! The Beyonder can have a new sign off message to be famous for. :baiting:

In honor of this show of class I've changed my avatar. :roflmao:

What do you expect from a crazy person?

Here....have another. :foryou:

fist2.jpg

Please visit this link for my response. :roflmao:

http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=123&qid=1546

loser.jpg

Well played (thumbs u

While I disagreed with you on this CGC fees issue, you've certainly earned mucho points in the sense of humor category. So sorry about the personal insult, you're A OK in my book.