• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Walking Dead Art

25 posts in this topic

Also, WD gets a shout-out in this recent column from CBR:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16003

Seems the writer agrees with me about Adlard:

There's something else, though, that gets too often overlooked in the shock and awe of the big cliffhangers and upsets to the status quo in this series: Charlie Adlard's art. it's perfect for this series, isn't it? He juggles an insanely large cast of normal humans (not easily identifiable brightly colored spandex-clad creatures) without ever getting them confused. I can't remember the last time I wasn't sure of who a character was based on their physical appearance in the art. There are reality shows I get characters confused on, and they're live action -- real! With Adlard's art and Cliff Rathuburn's wonderful toning work, you never have that issue. "The Walking Dead" greatly benefits from a stable art team, even more than the book suffers from its oddball publication schedule.

C'mon Charlie...go back to regular size art board and everyone will forget about Tony Moore! :insane: