• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the Seven Deadly Sins Of Comic Collecting?

176 posts in this topic

Greggy's idea of a Manwich is Doc Watson, banner and a pound of melted butter.

What was that about other people's insults leading to your getting a strike, JC? meh

That's nothing compared to what I have to put up with daily, so let the cow chips fall where they may.

55571-crucifiedjc.jpg.23a31e55b030dd3d0b94227740d1367c.jpg

JC you were doing so well for so long then you start to meltdown again.

I didn't melt down, I just decided to stop turning the other cheek from repeated trolling attacks from banner, greggy and Doc Watson.

I tried to be nice, I tried to keep my promise of "not making anyone's life tougher" and stop with the insults, but they kept going and going and going - one day banner had 2 pages of posts trolling me directly, in multiple threads.

These three are very sick individuals, especially banner.

Greggy's idea of a Manwich is Doc Watson, banner and a pound of melted butter.

What was that about other people's insults leading to your getting a strike, JC? meh

That's nothing compared to what I have to put up with daily, so let the cow chips fall where they may.

you not only put up with it but you relish the attention. Thats why you post the carp you post and in the places you post because you want the freaking attention

the only thing i remember is how big of an arse you have made out of yourself recently.

Reminds me of this hilarious episode of Crisis on Infinite Message Boards, courtesy of the mistress of Satire and Parody, the board's own Joanna:

Issue 11, Part 12: Howdy, Pardner, I'm Terrified

Appearing in this issue:

Dr. Gloom (Joe Collector) makes things crash

Lord Rawl (Lord Rahl) mind control

Meanwhile...

"What nonsense is this? I demand to know where we are!" says Lord Rawl.

Dr. Gloom stands beside him, hunkering down into his flowing cape. A torrential downpour obscures the landscape, but they see they are on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere. In the distance, a single light cuts through the ebony night.

"And how should I know where we are, you mentally challenged pile of housefly waste? We're on a road somewhere, and it's raining. There, you're up to speed, potty-training drop-out."

"There is a light in the distance. Perhaps we can seek shelter there."

"Did you or did you not see me take a step toward the direction of the light?"

"I thought you were stamping your feet to communicate 'I'm chilled in this rain'."

"If I were stamping my feet, Lord 'my brain is the size of a butterfly's sneeze', I would have remained in one place. If you'll note the position of my feet, you'll clearly see that my right foot is a full 21 millimeters more north-east than my left. This, my thought-impaired associate, is called 'a step'."

"Are you going to describe each step in this way, or would you be willing to string them all together in a silent dash so that we can get out of this downpour? Wait -- it doesn't matter." Lord Rawl bolts ahead of Dr. Gloom, racing toward the light.

Gloom is left standing, one foot a wee bit in front of the other, until he realizes that Rawl got the jump on him. Unwilling to ever be bested in any way on any issue, Gloom pours on the speed. Unfortunately, he carries enough extra pounds to make it a very uneven race. Rawl is on his 3rd cigarette by the time Gloom puffs his way up the creaking front steps of a small boarding house.

"I... would... have... won if you... hadn't... cheated..."

"If by 'cheated' you mean my habit of releasing my buttocks from the sweet embrace of the living room couch more than twice a day for meals, then yes, you're correct."

"As long as... I'm right... that's all that... matters," says Gloom.

:roflmao:

I didn't melt down, I just decided to stop turning the other cheek from repeated trolling attacks from banner, greggy and Doc Watson.

I tried to be nice, I tried to keep my promise of "not making anyone's life tougher" and stop with the insults, but they kept going and going and going - one day banner had 2 pages of post trolling me directly, in multiple threads.

The common denominator you dolt is you.

Get over yourself and clean up momma's basement like she asked you to

See, banner is the Ultimate Stalking Troll - he saves and collates all my posts, keeps every post about me from others, then drags them out on demand.

I honestly think he's posting from a psych ward. :o

See, banner is the Ultimate Stalking Troll - he saves and collates all my posts, keeps every post about me from others, then drags them out on demand.

I honestly think he's posting from a psych ward. :o

I honestly just think he has a good memory and knows how to use the search function.

But nah, it cant be it, because Banner is out to get you :yeahok:

I tried to be nice, I tried to keep my promise of "not making anyone's life tougher" and stop with the insults, but they kept going and going and going - one day banner had 2 pages of post trolling me directly, in multiple threads.

The common denominator you dolt is you.

See, that's my point.

You, and some others, seem to believe that their anti-social, sociopathic and borderline psychopathic behavior is totally justified if it's directed against me.

Right?

So who cares if banner, greggy and Doc Watson are obvious sociopaths, as long as they keep bugging JC and stay away from me? Is that the deal?

you bring it on yourself JC so therefore the common denominator (the one, in this case that causes the problem) is you. Then you try to break out the victim/martyr card and it doesnt trump anything that you say people are doing to you.

Again, the common denominator in all of this is you and again, you enjoy the attention.

yAgain, the common denominator in all of this is you and again, you enjoy the attention.

Absolute BS, if greggy, banner and Doc died in a plane crash tonight, I'd hold an all-week party.

And banner has trolled lots of others in the past, like Hammer, Bug and various others his warped D&D mind thinks of as "evil minions" of the CGC forums. :screwy:

He just hasn't trolled me to banishment yet, but when he finally does, his sociopathic personality will create another fantasy enemy for him to vanquish. And the cycle will continue...

Enjoying a Manwich or some KFC while leafing through your FF1.

Scotch taping the flaps of your Mylite 2s for that "extra protection".

Not remving the scotch tape from your Mylite 2 flap before remving your FF1.

Putting the FF1 you were reading next to you on the coffee table to answer the phone.

Getting a frosty cold one from the fridge while carrying on an extended phone conversation and putting the bottle next to you on the coffee table.

Anything that makes you pause, stare at you FF1 as your eyes begin to squint, your brow begins to furrow and your mind starts racing while simultaneously being in a state of suspended animation for several secodns before sheer horror registers and "d'oh" just doesn't cut it.

Trying to be too clever on a comic book message board.

Michael. :hi:

I haven't seen you in a while. At your age, I was afraid you might be dead. :foryou:

Dead? How encouraging. I have projected I shall live until at least 104. That gives me 47 more years minimum! My right thumb has been giving some problems from playing music and looks like another trip to the "bone doctor" is in order. (Had the left thumb rebuilt last March - still healing). I still love this place but music comes first. So when you see me on it means music has been stalled a bit. I know that is unlovelely to say but is honto (truth).

BTW - :hi::grin:

And banner has trolled lots of others in the past, like Hammer, Bug and various others his warped D&D mind thinks of as "evil minions" of the CGC forums.

You're a sad, sad individual - if you weren't such a dink, I'd almost feel sorry for you. I never trolled Hammer or Bug, but it says a lot about you that you throw yourself into the ring with those guys..."the company you keep" and all that. lol

One more thing, I know Arex as we've met several times, and I'm pretty sure he knows which one of us is the attention deprived "basement-dwelling sociopath". :gossip:

I'm pretty sure he knows which one of us is the attention deprived "basement-dwelling sociopath". :gossip:

Since I'm sitting in my custom-designed top-floor office, looking at this message on a 27" Dell UltraSharp, I think I know too. lol

Seriously, if you're not a sociopath, then prove it and stop trolling me.

Since I'm sitting in my custom-designed top-floor office, looking at this message on a 27" Dell UltraSharp...

Wow, that just defines cool...since you're sitting in your custom-designed top-floor office, looking at this internet comic book message board thread on a 27" Dell UltraSharp, I guess that proves you're not the nerd you so abhor! :roflmao: