• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.W.Chicago**delete**

47 posts in this topic

June is a busy month. 4 shows in 5 weekends. could be 5 in 5 if we wanted though.

That is a TON of work. :baiting:

(I am thinking of giving up the driving and setting up for the rest of the year. hm )

Plus the warehouse has to keep going. yeah, please forgive me if im a little cranky in Chicago everyone. :baiting:

If you need someone to watch your table if you get grumpy :hi:

I am not setting up, just going to geek! :baiting:

thanks i appreciate it :baiting: . the whole fam goes to Chicago so we should be ok. but thanks (thumbs u

Are you really not setting up in Chicago?

I will be there, but no table this year. Same with San Diego.

I looked at my expenses vs. sales from last year and realized that unless I have top-notch inventory the numbers didn't add up. So I am going to buy, buy, buy!

I can sell, sell, sell 365 days out of the year so why not have fun rather than sweat out whether I am covering costs?

June is a busy month. 4 shows in 5 weekends. could be 5 in 5 if we wanted though.

(I am thinking of giving up the driving and setting up for the rest of the year. hm )

Plus the warehouse has to keep going. yeah, please forgive me if im a little cranky in Chicago everyone. :baiting:

:sorry:

Now we will have more time to pal around!

(cue the theme song to "The Courtship of Eddie's Father)

sweet pickles!

:banana:

:cloud9: