• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

collection of 100,000 books about to be offered

296 posts in this topic

Guys, these comments are really unwarranted and this thread should be pulled before the rest of the lynch mob joins in. doh!

Do any of you know Steve Ritter? Have any of you ever met him, or done business with him? Totally ridiculous... doh!

Guys, these comments are really unwarranted and this thread should be pulled before the rest of the lynch mob joins in. doh!

Do any of you know Steve Ritter? Have any of you ever met him, or done business with him? Totally ridiculous... doh!

When has a person's impeccable credentials ever been good enough to stop rampant and unwarranted speculation on these Boards? (shrug)

When has a person's impeccable credentials ever been good enough to stop rampant and unwarranted speculation on these Boards? (shrug)

Sadly, never... :sorry:

Nelson is involved...that's all I need to know...

Jim

And with the exception of Jim, one is a shill and one is a one-trick/topic pony that adds so very little to the conversation.

Hmmm? hm

Jim's just grumpy, Davenport isn't a shill that I know of, so that just leaves one candidate as the shill? (shrug)

Sadly, never... :sorry:

Steve is a great guy, I've bought from him for years...he was always working two jobs, comics and the Airforce, this is probably the first time, he has the time to do anything like this...and maybe he won't be moving every few years.

He's got some wonderful books, I just bought a Marvel Mystery 14 from him the last time I saw him...and many of his books are not high grade, many have been CGC'd. Sounds like someplace I'd actually LIKE to shop. I wish him the best of luck...he's also a board member, BTW, although I don't think he's on very often.

Nelson is involved...that's all I need to know...

Jim

Matt is, according to the article, simply helping Stephen launch the website and whom he has worked with on the Pedigree Book.

So how is Matt being invloved "all you need to know"

And with the exception of Jim, one is a shill and one is a one-trick/topic pony that adds so very little to the conversation.

Hmmm? hm

Jim's just grumpy, Davenport isn't a shill that I know of, so that just leaves one candidate as the shill? (shrug)

:whistle:

55663-402px-AstonishingTales25.jpg.00cd315c267c463c31a9441043362a98.jpg

Matt is, according to the article, simply helping Stephen launch the website and whom he has worked with on the Pedigree Book.

Assisting him with the website...no mention of simply helping him "launch" the website. Regardless, his "assistance" brings out red flags out in my eyes. Nelson brings a lotta baggage that some collectors, including me, would rather not contribute to...

Jim

Assisting him with the website...no mention of simply helping him "launch" the website. Regardless, his "assistance" brings out red flags out in my eyes. Nelson brings a lotta baggage that some collectors, including me, would rather not contribute to...

Jim

This is a serious question Jim:

If you dont want to contribute to anything that Matt has been involved in, how in the fak do you know who to buy from and who not to?

And with the exception of Jim, one is a shill and one is a one-trick/topic pony that adds so very little to the conversation

Well, I'm not Jim or a shill.

That makes me the "one-trick/topic pony that adds so very little to the conversation". :acclaim:

Too many posts...of no value. hm

Maybe if I add more of these? :P:grin:;):applause::foryou::busy::angel:

:sorry: