• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I thought I would post one I did a few weeks ago for another board member since I haven't seen it on here. It's a "Demon in a Bottle" swipe completed with airbrush, acrylic, copic markers, and ink. It was a BLAST to do this one. It was a little tricky drawing around Stan Lee's signature but I was able to preserve it. Enjoy!

2vah3t3.jpg

thant kicks !

Hey guys, I thought I would post one I did a few weeks ago for another board member since I haven't seen it on here. It's a "Demon in a Bottle" swipe completed with airbrush, acrylic, copic markers, and ink. It was a BLAST to do this one. It was a little tricky drawing around Stan Lee's signature but I was able to preserve it. Enjoy!

2vah3t3.jpg

2vah3t3.jpg

The best part is that I can actually see Tony Stark in even when Skrullified.