• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

That's a great Romita Captain America..WOW

Ouch! 5 decent sketches in between the Cap and your post all overlooked? I know it's a Romita Sr., but it still stings a little. :sorry:

A few from the "When I grow up, I wanna be like Par2ch" thread:

SecretInvasion1-DenhamNova.jpg

SecretInvasion1-DenhamSpider-man.jpg

SecretInvasion1-DenhamThing.jpg

SecretInvasion1-MangumDrDoom.jpg

SecretInvasion1-MangumWolverine.jpg

Peter. I already told you there were great sketches too.. :foryou:

I like the Wolvie ..are you going to Heroes??

Peter. I already told you there were great sketches too.. :foryou:

I like the Wolvie ..are you going to Heroes??

Just givin' you a hard time. :foryou: Looks like you had a good time at your show this weekend!

No Heroes for me at the moment, but we'll see what the future brings.

I got the Goblin from Brian first. When he finished, I dropped off an SI cover for him to work on. He finished with that while Sally and I went to lunch. We came back and didn't pick it up for like an hour after we got back and Brian was looking BORED!!! I dropped off two more for him to work on. He did the cover for the X-Files convention exclusive, so every once in a while, someone would ask him to sign one. Other than that, I think I only saw him working on 2 other things (in sketchbooks). That's the good thing about being a comic fan at a sci-fi show...less competition!

Although it did come down to the wire time-wise for finishing the last sketch.