• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Cheungs' sketches are next level, IMHO. His inks really take them over the top.

I wouldn't know...I got bumped from the list so he could do someone else's Goblin. meh

lol

Cheungs' sketches are next level, IMHO. His inks really take them over the top.

I wouldn't know...I got bumped from the list so he could do someone else's Goblin. meh

lol

lol

Adam, I gave you first dibs on the Goblin...

Next time let me know and I'll get one for you. (thumbs u

You gave me first dibs on a Goblin made out to "Mike". meh

And I'd have been able to get one myself if a seller didn't get there before me. :baiting:

lol

It's all good though. Jim is on my list and I'll be seeing him again later this year. Just try not to get in front of me there, too, wouldja?

And by list, I don't mean a "Cal-style" list. Just by Goblin artist list. In light of the FSC cover that was recently submitted for the charity auction, I thought I'd make that distinction. (thumbs u

You gave me first dibs on a Goblin made out to "Mike". meh

And I'd have been able to get one myself if a seller didn't get there before me. :baiting:

lol

It's all good though. Jim is on my list and I'll be seeing him again later this year. Just try not to get in front of me there, too, wouldja?

:sorry:

I didn't know I'm labeled as a "seller", I hope we can still be friends. :foryou:

But for the record, almost everyone on here sells slabs, no?

Hey..just remember.. I'll be the first in line for Jim in October. So no bumping me :sumo:

I make sure not to bump anyone registered to carry a firearm lol

:jokealert:

Adam knows I didn't bump him from the list. Besides, my lonely Cheung sketch can't compare to the Goblin or Fallen Son armies. (worship)

Well I can't compete with either one of you, but I do have a little bit of determination to get my one and only Jim Lee sketch.

I've seen the sketches you've shown so far and they're all really good.

Are you using SI, FS, DA or the 70th for Jim Lee?

Well I can't compete with either one of you, but I do have a little bit of determination to get my one and only Jim Lee sketch.

70th Marvel, maybe a Gen 13 blank. That was one of my favorite series growing up. Unless I can Find another German Batman blank :)

70th Marvel, maybe a Gen 13 blank. That was one of my favorite series growing up. Unless I can Find another German Batman blank :)

Nice ideas. Lee on a Batman blank would be :luhv: