• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Well I can't compete with either one of you, but I do have a little bit of determination to get my one and only Jim Lee sketch.

I've seen the sketches you've shown so far and they're all really good.

Are you using SI, FS, DA or the 70th for Jim Lee?

70th Marvel, maybe a Gen 13 blank. That was one of my favorite series growing up. Unless I can Find another German Batman blank :)

Nice ideas. Lee on a Batman blank would be :luhv:

lol yup but I used my only 9.8 on Freddie Williams..but well worth it too.

You gave me first dibs on a Goblin made out to "Mike". meh

And I'd have been able to get one myself if a seller didn't get there before me. :baiting:

lol

It's all good though. Jim is on my list and I'll be seeing him again later this year. Just try not to get in front of me there, too, wouldja?

:sorry:

I didn't know I'm labeled as a "seller", I hope we can still be friends. :foryou:

But for the record, almost everyone on here sells slabs, no?

Hey Mike :grin:

Me and Chris sell slabs as well as collect.

I never knew Adam was just a collector- I guess he never re-sold a slab ever........

lol

Got this today at a local show in Tampa. Art is by Paul Pelletier, and on its way to CGC.

:cloud9:

Killer sketch as usual Adonis. (thumbs u

Who would actually win in battle, Wade or Snake? hm

I'd go with Deadpool, but only by a notch!

In ref to the battle... I think Wade might have an advantage because he could insult Snake Eyes...however, the whole code of silent speaks for itself. Inner anger, rage, something that Deadpool doesn't have. Unless he tries humor and actually gets Snake Eyes to laugh... kills him with a joke

And I'd have been able to get one myself if a seller didn't get there before me. :baiting:

lol

It's all good though. Jim is on my list and I'll be seeing him again later this year. Just try not to get in front of me there, too, wouldja?

I didn't know I'm labeled as a "seller", I hope we can still be friends. :foryou:

I never knew Adam was just a collector- I guess he never re-sold a slab ever........

lol

Adam never sells???????????? :o did I steal that Kidwell Thor?

just kidding brother. I would buy from you again any day.

you better watch out for me 1st in line in October for Jim Lee :devil:

just cause you call it on here doesn't me mess

you gonna camp out or what? lol

Master Badge it??? :shrug: NY Cops love cops

Adam knows I didn't bump him from the list. Besides, my lonely Cheung sketch can't compare to the Goblin or Fallen Son armies. (worship)

You didn't bump me at all, you worked for your dealer badge and got on the list before I did fair and square. Early bird gets the worm as they say. (thumbs u I told you at the show I was diggin' the Cheung sketch. I likely would have taken you up on your offer to sell it, too if it weren't personalized to you. (thumbs u

:baiting:

just having fun. Besides you have to be in the first 5. So I will save you a spot ;)

:o Man you guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the badge does wonders too lol sometimes...

lol

lol

Never said I was a strict collector and never a seller. I only said Mike was a seller because he told me that he got the sketch solely so he could sell it and help fund the rest of his sketches. Feel free to ask him where he got that idea. :gossip:

Me and Mike are like this :wishluck: That's why I feel I can give him a little :baiting: from time to time. Can't wait to see you at the next show, buddy!

I show you pics of SDCC of you show me pics of FanExpo. Deal?