• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK. Its October 23, 2013. What's happening?

73 posts in this topic

They will be attainable....eventually. sumo.gif

Maybe, maybe not. Why bother waiting on those specific copies? 893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif I have it when you are practical! Is this the next step of your evolution towards you total transformation to adulthood? cool.gif

They will be attainable....eventually. sumo.gif

Maybe, maybe not. Why bother waiting on those specific copies? 893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif I have it when you are practical! Is this the next step of your evolution towards you total transformation to adulthood? cool.gif

Have what? confused.gif

Perhaps, I already got rid of the acne problem. Now I just need to lose the glasses & I will be an adult............ foreheadslap.gif

231965-dopeyguy.jpg

Perhaps, I already got rid of the acne problem. Now I just need to lose the glasses & I will be an adult............ foreheadslap.gif

231965-dopeyguy.jpg

I now see what thunderkitten finds so irresistable.

So...will you be hooking up with widows in 2013 to take their life savings after your CGC gravy train ends? 893whatthe.gif

Nope, I'm not a gypsy, tramp & thief like you. I'm made of much higher moral fibre than that. You are cut from the same cloth as the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt the other day........... flowerred.gif

So...will you be hooking up with widows in 2013 to take their life savings after your CGC gravy train ends? 893whatthe.gif

Nope, I'm not a gypsy, tramp & thief like you. I'm made of much higher moral fibre than that. You are cut from the same cloth as the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt the other day........... flowerred.gif

Oh...you will running another one of your CGC ponzi schemes to raise $$ for the insufficiently_thoughtful_person spec recovery society! tonofbricks.gif

single, two ply, quilted? blush.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Arrgh....stop it! One day...I may take this harassment seriously and you will all pay! insane.gif

Sorry, greggy, you're the only one who's 'head' I had pre-prepped for paste-up. Besides, I envy you your sweet, sweet DCs. Envy makes a girl do strange things.