• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We talked about the X-men 99 cover, now how about this?

55 posts in this topic

Hey Clem,

Those prices on the Avengers #5 were pretty agressive I thought, but then I always do. Still 75k for a splash....blows my mind. I did however buy a page! heh. Could not resist.

Congrats AvengersFan, which page did you get. I am stunned at the speed this book has sold at.

Clem.

Hey Clem, I was able to buy page 18 before Mike listed the remaining pages on his site. It has some nice panles of the whole team as well as a sorta shadowed panel of the whole team. I don't have it yet sow I don't have it posted in CAF and I don't know how to post images here. And Rob my friend, you know I person_without_enough_empathy about prices as well as any one but its Avengers #5 for heavens sake...I HAD to buy a page. Right? Besides I had to have a Kirby Avengers page with Cap, and you are right the "priced right" pages moved in a day.

Hey Clem, I was able to buy page 18 before Mike listed the remaining pages on his site. It has some nice panles of the whole team as well as a sorta shadowed panel of the whole team. I don't have it yet sow I don't have it posted in CAF and I don't know how to post images here. And Rob my friend, you know I person_without_enough_empathy about prices as well as any one but its Avengers #5 for heavens sake...I HAD to buy a page. Right? Besides I had to have a Kirby Avengers page with Cap, and you are right the "priced right" pages moved in a day.

Wow Jay,

You really are the Avengers Fan, great gallery and a fabulous collection of Avengers art. Your new Avengers 5 page won't look out of place along side the Avengers 3 page that you have.

Clem...

Looks like the AF recreation is back up for sale, lol

"As a side note.... HIGH grade CGC copies of the AMAZING FANTASY #15 "COMIC BOOK" have gone for over 200-250k CASH at public auction, so what should the "ONLY" remaining ORIGINAL DRAWN ART to Spiderman's FIRST cover be worth nowadays? If you let someone ELSE get this one when you REALLY wanted it, I truly doubt this one will ever be available for public OR private sale in the future for under 6 figures again! So DON'T pass this one up if you can help it "

Maybe we should all email Mike our questions/critiques of his descriptions and asking prices. If these are questions we really want answers to that would seem the best way to actually get an answer. Otherwise it's pretty much just editorial.

Mike might be the nicest and easiest to deal with art dealer on the planet, I don't know why we would not go straight to him if something was a source of question or concern.

C

Maybe we should all email Mike our questions/critiques of his descriptions and asking prices. If these are questions we really want answers to that would seem the best way to actually get an answer. Otherwise it's pretty much just editorial.

Mike might be the nicest and easiest to deal with art dealer on the planet, I don't know why we would not go straight to him if something was a source of question or concern.

C

You sound like his lawyer! lol

:jokealert: