• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High's New Ad.....

21 posts in this topic

I have to agree with tomega on this one. I don't say that he HAS to come on here and defend his business practices per se... but then you can't say that you don't understand why so many people don't like you.... It should be self evident that your business practices simply make it impossible for anyone with any grading sense to continue buying from Mile High. The books simply aren't what they state, or you're taking a significant risk AND paying a high premium. That simply is a terrible approach.

And here's the thing, if you really believe in your business model, and it's not just a sham, and you believe in the prices you set, then why don't you ever say so. People hate when I roll out Bob Storms as an example all the time... but a lot of people say he has high prices, and you'll see he does come on here to defend the fact that ebay is not the only barometer for sales and why he prices the way he does. It'd be easy for Chuck to state his reasons, even if we all disagreed, at least we might respect him a little more.