• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #47 CGC 9.0 O/W Circle 8 Pedigree

25 posts in this topic

Beautiful HG copy from an era that is difficult to find, and a pedigree to boot! :applause:

Journey Into Mystery #47 (Atlas, 1957) - Circle 8 copy

Tied for the highest graded copy.

JIM47.jpg

FORUM PRICE: $300.00

Shipping Costs/Method: USPS Priority Flat Rate Box $15.00

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

My Return Policy: Your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Length Of Sale: If unsold after one week the book will be placed on my website and in my e-bay store.

First :takeit: takes it.

:o Looks like a bargain!!!
Yes it does. It probably won't last long once more people are awake to view it. zzz

I would jump on it but I don't have the funds right now. Plus it doesn't have "Fantastic", or "Four" in the title :shrug:

Nice book though! :cloud9:

pm sent. I can't see the hosted scans.

:frustrated:

Some sort of anti-American Canadian filter system in place? hm:baiting:

cold war.

:cloud9:

I can't believe this is still here...wish I could afford it right now :(

Me either.

I guess 50s books just aren't as hot as 40s or early 60s books.

:eek:

maybe because it's in the old label, if it was in the new label, it might've been sold already. hm

Wouldn't that be the other way around unless there's slab damage?

you wouldn't believe the amount of books that were submitted for reholderring at the wonder con due to the old labels. i'd say one out of eight books submitted was for reholdering. hm the new labels, just make the overall eye appeal that much better.