• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List your favorite eBay marketing phrases that does nothing to help sell a comic

63 posts in this topic

Here's a mouthful of crass hyperbole, all in one single listing for an Iron Man # 1 that is in good condition:

HELLO you are looking at a very VERY VERY rare and hard to find IRON MAN #1 MARVEL COMIC silver age 1968 first iron man comic series. with the movie out this comic is going to go UP in value. this is a MUST HAVE for and IRON MAN FAN. NOTHING is cut out of the pages, and all pages ARE there. it looks to be off white its in pretty good condition for the age. ALSO i am not a grader but i will try to describe it to the best i can.... get it while its pretty cheap this comic is HOT!!!! get it CGC GRADED NOW before the movie comes out!!!! look at the pictures exactly what you are looking at, also please check feedback, i ship out how i would want my packages shipped. NO WORRIES FOR THE COLLECTOR

If any Silver Age comic in average grade was the exact opposite of rare, it'd be Iron Man 1. lol

I disagree on the low print run comment. I don't know if it will help sell any comic, but it might explain your chutzpah in trying to get $2 for some late 90s Valiant or Marvel.

Here's a mouthful of crass hyperbole, all in one single listing for an Iron Man # 1 that is in good condition:

HELLO you are looking at a very VERY VERY rare and hard to find IRON MAN #1 MARVEL COMIC silver age 1968 first iron man comic series. with the movie out this comic is going to go UP in value. this is a MUST HAVE for and IRON MAN FAN. NOTHING is cut out of the pages, and all pages ARE there. it looks to be off white its in pretty good condition for the age. ALSO i am not a grader but i will try to describe it to the best i can.... get it while its pretty cheap this comic is HOT!!!! get it CGC GRADED NOW before the movie comes out!!!! look at the pictures exactly what you are looking at, also please check feedback, i ship out how i would want my packages shipped. NO WORRIES FOR THE COLLECTOR

VERY rare and hard to find

with the movie out this comic is going to go UP in value

a MUST HAVE

pretty good condition for the age

i am not a grader

this comic is HOT

get it CGC GRADED

NO WORRIES FOR THE COLLECTOR

closing in on a red flag record. nice find.