• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 PLOD being sold as unrestored

73 posts in this topic

He prob. shilled himself a feed back , so people can't say that he's a "zero" anymore . :/......BH..

He now has one positive feedback so I guess we can't say he is a zero feedback scammer.....uh, he is a one feedback scammer.

Delray huh? I was just there in the beginning of the week for work... lol I caught a ticket on I95 on my way to West Palm Beach airport :frustrated:

I got pulled over by an unmarked silver Dodge Charger.... WTH. What's the world coming to :shrug:

Ended up costing me $213 bucks :pullhair: At least since I'm not from Florida I don't get any point on my license.

Well, here's the response I got from the seller of that AF 15 PLOD:

" I understand that you live in Oregon, if you want to bid on the book go ahead and bid, I am sorry to inform you that I have a very busy schedule and I don't really have time to meet up with you for you to decide if you want the book or not. Send me your email and I can send you more pictures. "

Yep, too busy to give someone ten-minutes to inspect a book. meh

I gave him an address to send pics, so we'll see what happens andif they're clear enough for a serial number.

ZiggyNigerianScam.gif

$213 BUCKS???....sounds like you were driving in the HOV lane with no passenger?...and yea...totally unmarked cars...lots of them...too bad for you....soooo...get a load of this....i told this guy i am taking a trip to salem,oregon next week,and if i won i want to PAY IN CASH AND GET THE BOOK IN PERSON....this is what i got back as a response...

Actually this would be a problem, as I am available at very odd hours of the day. This is very unconventional, you should have made arrangements prior to bidding...

WHAT AN TOTAL SCAM!!!!

here's the next reply.....Dear shappell2929,

Seriously, you should have asked before you bid on the book, while yes in your head it sounds very convenient and all, but you have absolutely no idea what my schedule is like and how difficult it is to get around. If you must cancel the bid, I don't have to to go out of my way and meet up with you at odd hours of the early morning, how do I know that you are not going to try and rob me and 3 in the morning??? No, I won't do it, that is just way too bizarre.

- the_almighty_goins

OH..IT GETS FUNNY NOW!!!

Dear shappell2929,

CGC Forums? That's for a bunch of comic nerds, come on now... And no I don't work 24/7, But I do work 2 full time job as well as good to school full time. SO I am only available from like 1 am to 6am, if I meet you somewhere in the late night there is a high possibility that you could rob me. And the police station??? Are you kidding? Everyone knows that police officers don't use the front door, they all go out the back door where their squad cars are. I could really care less if I am the laughing stock of CGC forums, a bunch of virgins laughing at nothing. The picture is real. If you don't want it, u should have never bid on it.

- the_almighty_goins