• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman & Batman DC Archives For Sale Or Trade

7 posts in this topic

I bought dupes by mistake.

My preference is to actually trade for copies I do not have as I am trying to complete the entire set, but if anyone would like to purchase them the price is $20.00 each plus $5.00 for USPS Priority Mail Shipping (domestic only, for international shipping contact me first to check on price). If you want both shipping would be just $9.00.

They are both in excellent condition (like new). The Superman is in shrink wrap which actually accounts for the creases you see. It is not the book.

This series is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone who already loves GA books or desires an introduction to them.

First :takeit: takes it! (thumbs u

I have a copy of Superman: The Action Comics Vol. 2 (reprints Action #21 - #36).

DCarchivesSupe.jpg

And also of Batman Vol. 1 (reprints Detective #27 - #50).

DCarchivesBat.jpg

Ok, someone was kind enough to tell me that actually the books retailed for less, particularly the Batman copy. I've lowered the price.

I'll take offers. Frankly, I would just like to get back what I paid for them and would be far more happier to trade. :gossip: (thumbs u