• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time To Sell

28 posts in this topic

Apologies - have received some requests for scans but must do tomorrow. No dinner yet and will use my time tomorrow to scan and respond to PMS.

I said to a couple of folks would do 300 DPI scans - can still do but they are insanely large - will start with 200 dpi and if you want larger will send.

Apologies but the books are not going anywhere - and first PM gets first shot. (Just for the record - all PMs were for diff books so at this juncture everyone has a chance.)

Pov - are you going to be posting the Jungle Scans? Cause if not, please add me to the list of interested parties to send scans to, thanks!

I will be posting the non-requested in PM scans tomorrow. After that, any rejects will also be posted.

Apologies - have received some requests for scans but must do tomorrow. No dinner yet and will use my time tomorrow to scan and respond to PMS.

I said to a couple of folks would do 300 DPI scans - can still do but they are insanely large - will start with 200 dpi and if you want larger will send.

Apologies but the books are not going anywhere - and first PM gets first shot. (Just for the record - all PMs were for diff books so at this juncture everyone has a chance.)

I am starting the scans for those who PMd. As I get time will link the remainder.