• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its happened. I paid $4 for a gallon of gas today!

161 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving you nerds.

in regard to Dubai.; as you may know they are building the worlds tallest building there.It is curently 2525 feet tall and still going up .Thats [[TWICE]] the hieght of the Epire State Building !

So the oil money is building this city to new great hieghts,but I was thinking that when a countries economy lacks economic diversity and is built upon basically only one export to a large degree[oil] and oil takes a huge price drop as it has,,Dubai has to be in trouble. Remember the Japanese buying up Manhatten real estate in the 1980s following their market boom. WE wound up buying it all back pennies on the dollar when there market collapsed.This time,middle eastern countries are buying up manhatten again on the heels of unpresidented oil prices.

Like the Japanese, the market has turned on them.I think we will be buying back our realestate again pennies on the dollar.With a lack of foward insight even Billionaires can spend beyond there means.