• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 12 - 1st SA Marvel cross-over - POLL

FF # 12  

120 members have voted

1. 1. FF # 12

25 posts in this topic

I'm the party pooper who went 3.5 - the light grey cover hides the chipping to some degree - but if the cover were darker it would be quite noticable. I admit to not caring for chipping when it's in a few different places - it indicates brittleness at the edges of the cover. CGC would likely go higher as they are way too lenient with Marvel chipping from what I've seen. Without it I could see 5.5/6.0 - and it's a clean looking copy - even with the chippping the eye appeal is nice - though largely due to the fact that it blends in.

:sumo:

I voted 5.0 (it's certainly 4.5 minimum)...Marvel chipping doesn't bother me much, especially when the rest of the book is in nice shape...I've got a TOS #8 that is freaking 9.0+ with fairly serious right edge chipping that, to me, is like a date stamp...just part of the book and it's production era/history...

:headbang: