• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MANY ADDED! 6 Bronze Beauties! Tomahawk, Batman !ongoing sales!

111 posts in this topic

IM #131, 133, 134, 147, 148, 151-, range from 4.0 (Water on the back of the 131) to 8.5 - $5 for the lot

2440631039_321db1b2a8_o.jpg

Iron Man lot @ 15% off

:takeit:

And my pile is finished. :smile:

IM on the cheap and I miss out? :cry:

IM #131, 133, 134, 147, 148, 151-, range from 4.0 (Water on the back of the 131) to 8.5 - $5 for the lot

2440631039_321db1b2a8_o.jpg

Iron Man lot @ 15% off

:takeit:

And my pile is finished. :smile:

IM on the cheap and I miss out? :cry:

Paging TimMay...

well a 9.4 tec425 just sold for $149 :o , so Mine was just moved to ebay & is no longer available here. Granted, it was white, and mine is OWW, but still, nutty price.

It seems like everything I've been bidding on at eBay has been going for crazy money lately :screwy:

Makes me wonder if it might be a better venue for sales than it was six months ago :shrug:

I do feel like I scored on a lo-ball bid for SSWS 148 in 9.2 - got it for $45.46 last week. I think you could sell the book for quite a bit more raw on these boards than the CGC book fetched on eBay. I plan on setting it free soon, and integrating it into my collection.

Let me know what has been going for rock bottom prices - if it's silver age - maybe I'll refocus my attention for awhile. Most of the stuff I've been bidding on has been going for three to 10 times what I would be willing to pay for it.