• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Night Lunacy - Timelys! Golden Age DCs! Bronze Keys!

58 posts in this topic

Very nice copy of Giant Size X-Men 1, first appearance of the X-Men. Original owner book, purchased from the original owner on Saturday afternoon. Being graded in the PGM forum at around a 9.0, which I would agree. Another book getting slabbed in Philly if it doesn't sell for Sold!

VF- copy of Iron Man 55, first appearance of Thanos. Looks much nicer, but has a faint non-breaing crease along right edge and top corner. Some dinginess on spine. Solid, solid book. $75

ironman055.jpg

VF copy of Jungle Action 5, first solo Black Panther book. Small spider creasse on spine, slight corner creases bottom right. Bounce dent bottom left. $15

jungleaction005.jpg

VF/NM copy of Marvel Team Up 1. I just realized, when scanning this, that this book is now 36 years old. Action 1 was 34 years old when this book came out. Sold!

A palate cleanser! F/F+ copy of Silver Surfer 4, classic Thor vs. Surfer cover. Some reading creases on spine, small spider creases at edges, some small corner crease at top and bottom corners. Autographed by John Buscema on first page. Exceptionally well centered, a real beauty. $150

silversurfer004.jpg

VF/NM copy of Special Marvel Edition 15, first appearance of Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu. Starlin artwork. Very small scuff at top right corner. $60

specialmarveledition015.jpg

Very nice copy of X-Men 94. Original owner book, purchased from the original owner on Saturday afternoon, along with the GS X-Men 1 and the upcoming 95. Being graded in the PGM forum at around a 9.0, which I would agree. Another book getting slabbed in Philly if it doesn't sell for $800

xmen094.jpg

Very nice copy of Giant Size X-Men 1, first appearance of the X-Men. Original owner book, purchased from the original owner on Saturday afternoon. Being graded in the PGM forum at around a 9.0, which I would agree. Another book getting slabbed in Philly if it doesn't sell for $825

gsxmen001.jpg

Per pm, :takeit:

VF copy of Amazing Spider-Man 122, death of the Green Goblin. Classic Bronze Age book, iconic imagery throughout. Very small spider creases top spine, very slight scuff top corner, faint corner crease, small bounce bottom left. $125

spidey122.jpg

:takeit: