• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Golden Age - Timely's and maybe a couple of DC's

54 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was out for a couple of hours and I am now responding to a bunch of PM's on the Cap and I have to go out again. Here's a scan of the back cover. There is some paper loss at the bottom left, that loss and the loss on front cover are what drop this beauty to 3.5.

CAP51BACKCOVER.jpg

Given the interest in book and that I'm going out again. The first :takeit: by post or PM will take the book or the best offer that get on my return.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Cap 51 - CGC 3.5 - SOLD

paper loss on the bottom right of front cover and similiar amount on the back cover lower the grade, looks nicer than my 7.5

Timelys003.jpg

Cap is now sold via PM. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Looks like that the spine split all the way down the book and someone glued it back onto the book.

:gossip: My sources say Pierre did it.

:think:

I sold this exact copy of More Fun Spectre with the cover split for $120 to a Winnipeg, MB dealer who I believe had this "Pierre pedigree copy" restored by Tracey Heft about 10 years ago. :blahblah:

Marvel Mystery 84 - Metro graded as 4.75 - $450

beautiful book, a little loose around staple

MM84metro475.jpg

SOLD!! :acclaim:

What a tempting book....this is one that really should NOT be slabbed...incredibly cool inside.Somebody's gonna be happy...and who say's Metro can't grade?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Marvel Mystery 84 - Metro graded as 4.75 - $450

beautiful book, a little loose around staple

MM84metro475.jpg

SOLD!! :acclaim:

What a tempting book....this is one that really should NOT be slabbed...incredibly cool inside.Somebody's gonna be happy...and who say's Metro can't grade?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Man, I am so glad someone bought this. I was getting all fidgety watching it sit there. (: