• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics.com Misc Silver & Bronze

43 posts in this topic

Shipping Costs/Method: $5 (up to 4 books) for USPS Priority Shipping (Envelope) to the domestic United States. $9 to Canada/Mexico, and $11 to all other locations. Other shipping methods available upon request.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

My Return Policy: No questions asked. I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book(s) must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book(s) must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Grading Guarantee: I cannot guarantee how any third-party service will grade the book, but as noted above any book may be returned (pursuant to the terms) if dissatisfied.

Length Of Sale: Any book(s) unsold after one week will be placed in my e-bay store.

First :takeit: for each book takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Finally, do not hesitate to send me any offers via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions. (thumbs u

Slight spine roll, not sure if that is a manufacturing printer ink error or someone spilled pen on the book but it covers the top of the book and drips down slightly onto the bc, doesn't impact story pages, slightly "dirty" bc, VG-, $7

That's the last of the X-men.

xmenKS.jpg