• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did the last coverless Pep 22 go for?

68 posts in this topic

I'm getting ready to buy another one

How'd that work out for you, Vince? lol

It worked out really well. Some sucker came along and rescued me from a nasty tape pull. :roflmao:

$100 to fill in a run? Priceless. Now you have absolutely no books I could ever want. Thanks for the bargain prices on the Pep 41, 29, et al. Thanks again! lol:cloud9:

I'm getting ready to buy another one

How'd that work out for you, Vince? lol

It worked out really well. Some sucker came along and rescued me from a nasty tape pull. :roflmao:

$100 to fill in a run? Priceless. Now you have absolutely no books I could ever want. Thanks for the bargain prices on the Pep 41, 29, et al. Thanks again! lol:cloud9:

Thank goodness. :wishluck:

I was happy to see that taking a bit of a chance on ebay actually worked out this time. Here are the two covers to issue 1 and 6 as well as issue 9.

Now to find a coverless.....

scan0111.jpg

scan0112.jpg

scan.jpg

I was happy to see that taking a bit of a chance on ebay actually worked out this time. Here are the two covers to issue 1 and 6 as well as issue 9.

Now to find a coverless.....

scan0111.jpg

scan0112.jpg

scan.jpg

Excellent purchase!

Thanks, I image there has to be a coverless Archie #1 out there somewhere. I saw the beat up copy on Metropolis but the cover as it is fits the quality of the interior, and I do think it is attached. Plus they want $2500 which is a non starter for me.

I was really surprised at the quality of the issue 6 cover, my guess is a coverless there might be harder to find. Its all hit or miss though.

Ed