• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random raw, Marvel DC Indy, from GA to MA!

372 posts in this topic

Here's a super sweet Dave Stevens cover. Probably shouldn't sell this one, but need the bucks, so if you've been looking for this Space Vixens ish, here you go!

three-d zone 16 $15.00

threedzone16-f.jpg

:takeit:

Awesome Dave Stevens cover! :cloud9:

cheval noir 1 $6.00

chevalnoir1-f.jpg

Sorry, Cheval Noir #1 was already snagged. I'm not very good at going back and finding these issues to mark them sold. I guess I need to work on that! :sorry:

The other 3 Dave Stevens ish's are all yours though! Thanks!

cheval noir 1 $6.00

chevalnoir1-f.jpg

Sorry, Cheval Noir #1 was already snagged. I'm not very good at going back and finding these issues to mark them sold. I guess I need to work on that! :sorry:

If Roy wants it, Wayne, I will let him have it. It's not like I can't live without it. I already sent Roy a PM letting him know he can have it if he wants it. :)

r1970d - I should still have these 3 DS issues from my last thread! Want 'em if I can dig them out???

alien worlds 2 Dave Stevens cover, interior; $4.00

alienworlds2-f.jpg

rocketeer special edition 1 Dave Stevens!!! $4.00

rocketeerspecialedition1-f2.jpg

vanguard illustrated 2 Dave Stevens cover $6.00

vanguardillustrated2-f.jpg

I'd take the Alien Worlds. Does this Rocketeer have the same insides as the other one? If so I will pass.

Thanks Kyle!!

Roy

cheval noir 1 $6.00

chevalnoir1-f.jpg

If Roy wants it, Wayne, I will let him have it. It's not like I can't live without it. I already sent Roy a PM letting him know he can have it if he wants it. :)

Cool, I'll confirm that with him and let him know. I've also got someone who wants that Creepy mag you snagged if you want to continue to part with your sweet pickups! :baiting: Hundreds of books posted and everyone wants the same ones! :pullhair:lol

I'd take the Alien Worlds. Does this Rocketeer have the same insides as the other one? If so I will pass.

Thanks Kyle!!

Roy

Nope, different. The first one is the movie adapation. This latter one is one of the original comics issues... the movie and the adapation came later! :popcorn:

Thanks Kyle!!

Roy

Nope, different. The first one is the movie adapation. This latter one is one of the original comics issues... the movie and the adapation came later! :popcorn:

If it has a Stevens interior.

Thanks.

R

Thanks Kyle!!

Roy

If it has a Stevens interior.

Thanks.

R

I thought it did, and just double checked and confirmed it on comics.org. It's on your stack! Thanks!

Time for a bump :bump:

Comics that have sold are listed below. Everything else is still available!

alien worlds #2

cheval noir #1

Creepy #4

Creepy #3

dagar the invincible #1

I love NY benefit #1

john bolton halls of horror #2

jonah hex #31

jonah hex #71

jonah hex #72

jonah hex #92

raiders of the lost ark #1