• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movie Poll - ROUND 7 - VOTE FOR THE 2 WORST!

comic book movie poll  

330 members have voted

1. 1. comic book movie poll

54 posts in this topic

I voted off Batman and Spider-Man 2

Andy

Spidey 2 ?? The fight scene with Doc Ock on the train was one of the best scenes in all the super-hero movies.

yeah but the pseudo horror-like scene when Doc Ock killed off all the doctors while they we're trying to remove the arms was one of the cheesiest of all the super-hero movies

I really don't think Batman Begins was a very good movie. I have a feeling Dark Knight will not do as good as people are thinking it will. Parents won't be taking their kids. It looks a little too dark.............. How many Batman movies do we really need?

IMO Iron Man and Spider-man 2 are the best Super Heroes made so far.

:grin:

I really don't think Batman Begins was a very good movie. I have a feeling Dark Knight will not do as good as people are thinking it will. Parents won't be taking their kids. It looks a little too dark.............. How many Batman movies do we really need?

Batman Begins was the best Batman movie yet.Batman is meant to be dark and gritty.He patrols the streets at night .

I'm glad they made it right or we would have been stuck with the Batman and Robin horror show .... :eek:

Sin City & 300

Can't believe Supes 1 & 2 are gone before these or the X-Men movies. Must be an age thing.

"Supes I"

it's kind of a trip, but that was the first movie that I tape recorded.

I would sneak a tape recorder into the theatre and tape the show to relive

the moments.

This was obviously before the VCR came out and the only way to see a movie

again was at the movies or wait about 1-2 years for it to be on HBO (the only movie channel)

or wait 3-4 years for it to be on regular TV.

Spidey 2 ?? The fight scene with Doc Ock on the train was one of the best scenes in all the super-hero movies.

Sure, but I had to watch the rest of the movie. :tonofbricks:

Sure, but I had to watch the rest of the movie. :tonofbricks:

no you didn't :baiting::kidaround:

Have any of you watched the 1989 Batman movie lately? :sick:

It ain't so bad...it starts off pretty well, has excellent set design, and is certainly better than any of the sequels, which isn't saying much, of course. And then there's jolly Jack chewing the scenery, which was quite funny. Keaton looked bored throughout, though. Still, not a stinker.

Have any of you watched the 1989 Batman movie lately? :sick:

I have and thought it was still great.

To me it is and always will be the best comic book "camp" flick of all time.

Was it corny?, yep! Was it made to be taken seriously?, nope!

Tim Burton directorial style was fabulous then as well as now!

It's just a campy popcorn flick that breathed life back into comic book movies

after Supes IV almost was the death of it all...

So don't rub another man's rhubarb!

RIP Bats '89.