• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel's create your own superhero

48 posts in this topic

My My bhh, I don't really understand your "joke" about the chair, but nevertheless, I will have my "guy" save Dallas also.

Was going to anyway as I have family there.

ArtBoy, thanks. I am familiar with Unus the Untouchable's name, but have never actually read a story about him. I assumed he could not be harmed, but I think that he differs a lot with my made up character. My "guy" has a cooler name, is a good guy who is constantly bothered by his "power" and suffers much mental stress by his decisions and by his sheer location at any given time. He is bothered and tormented just by being wherever he is, because as soon as someone tries to kill him, someone else will probably die instead. He can't even hide nor turn off his power. It is always there. Always working. Try to stab him and you may stab yourself. Try to kiss him and you may kiss a lamp post, or a dog peeing on said lamp post.

Of course it is all made up guys.

Maybe I will develop a character called "Chill Pill". He can calm down anyone with just a kind word.

Peace............................ hopefully.

I'm sure he would be bothered and tormented wherever he goes . He's a transexual , right ?.... mehmeh..................BH

I gotta bump this guy , Sterling , . More people need a chance to see this piece of work !. :applause::applause: ...............Bh
This slightly evil but overweight hero is non other than "COMIC CON MAN". He has two alter egos...Collector and Dealer.

As Dealer, he is armed with sticks, indestructible metal hands...he twarts other dealers during the pre-opening buying extravaganza and theives from stealing his stash. Don't let that sly smile and wink fool you...he's after your hard earned money.

As Collector , he is armed with cell phone (with a hands free set so he doesn't have to stop handling books) and a blackberry so that he can immediately sniff out great deals and refer to his moble GPAnalysis. His comfortable greggy-like short shorts, combat boots and knee pads help him fight off competitors in his quest for his comic holy grail.

Ditto

:golfclap::golfclap:

Well, I personally would not make him a transexual, but whatever sells is the motto, right?

I would make him a metrosexual from Dallas, with an ex-wife named "Alley Moan-e" (is that taken, because it is great?), that is constantly giving him about money and how much he spends on his comic book collection. He would be the owner of one of the worlds best comic book collections as his "passion". That would be a little ironic since he would be in constant fear that "something" targeted towards him, might destroy his collection.

By the way. I have met some 's and transexuals (in my job as a cop), and have never found them to be tormented or bothered by being thus. My first thought is like yours, that they would not like being like that. But then, I realize that jerks don't mind being jerks, and are not bothered by it one wit, so why should a trans or gay be bothered by it? They could just not do it if it bothered them.

This thread needs another bump .

Come on guys !!....Give us some more entertainment........ :grin:.......BH

Well that tells how entertaining making your own superhero lasts. About a whole two days hehehe