• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Marvel Bronze - ASM & Werewolf by Night

50 posts in this topic

Shipping $6 up to 2 books and $9 for 3 or more. Int'l shipping is exact cost. Paypal/MO accepted. Full refund less shipping if unsatisfied within 7 days. Larger scans available, just PM me.

First up

Amazing Spider-Man #127 9.4

tiny ncb corner crease urfc; some light ncb stress lines on spine.

Last GPA was $150. Offered for $95. SOLD

th_ASM127fc94.jpgth_ASM127bc94.jpg

Werewolf By Night #12 9.4-9.6

Slight distributor spray-bc

GPA 12 month $54 & $154 respectively. My price $65 SOLD

th_WWBN12fc96.jpgth_WWBN12bc96.jpg

Werewolf By Night #14 9.4

2 tiny cb stress lines at top staple fc; small "thumb" ncb crease top edge; sharp corners

GPA avg. is $49. My price $35. SOLD

th_WWBN14fc94.jpgth_WWBN14bc94.jpg

I may be a bit slow here (i.e. confused due to GPA), but these are raw, right, and not "on the way back from CGC" like others sometimes sell.

If it's CGC, I may be interested in an ASM.

I may be a bit slow here (i.e. confused due to GPA), but these are raw, right, and not "on the way back from CGC" like others sometimes sell.

Your not alone. I think he is basing his prices on GPA but the books are raw.

I'd like to get an official ruling on that, as when quoting GPA prices, it's natural to assume CGC books, right? (shrug)

They are raw. If they were CGC'd or "on the way back from CGC", I would have said, "These are CGC 9.x" or "These are on their way back from CGC." :whistle:

I'll listen to offers if people think my prices are high.

I would think that if someone was selling a CGC graded book they'd say so. Especially someone like Transplant.

Quoting GPA prices may seem unusual for some but more often than not you will find that high grade raw books will fetch GPA type values (ie multiples of guide) so I see no problem in quoting GPA if the books are accurately graded. It seems that GPA has become the newstandard over the old 2 X or 3 X guide for a book.

I have no problem with it.

Edit: OK, I see Mike just answered. In any case these books if accurately graded are a good price as they are below GPA and take into account slabbing fees if someone wanted to go that route.

R.

As an example to prove my point I bought a bunch of Bronze ASM Spidey's at near GPA prices last year at a Toronto con.

R.

They are raw. If they were CGC'd or "on the way back from CGC", I would have said, "These are CGC 9.x" or "These are on their way back from CGC." :whistle:

I'll listen to offers if people think my prices are high.

Thanks for clearing this up Mike. I'm mulling over one of the Werewolf by Night books.

I'd like to get an official ruling on that, as when quoting GPA prices, it's natural to assume CGC books, right? (shrug)

Usually GPA is cheaper than OSG

so what are you complaining for?

:P