• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eide's Thors go up!

41 posts in this topic

Eide's has been leaking their books slowly for the last year or so, and it looks like he's finally unloading the Thors...this book is freaking me OUT!!!

jimystery87.gif

shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

I just heard the sound of someone's head popping somwhere in the Boston area. grin.gif

So any guesses as to how high this goes? I'm thinking 4-5K. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So any guesses as to how high this goes? I'm thinking 4-5K. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm thinking more like 3-4K, but with books like these, who knows, depends on whether the Thor fanatics have disposable moolah right now. I don't get this Eide's guy...I've been asking him when he's releasing various parts of his collection so I can pool money for his release times, but he refuses to cooperate with that and says he'll list them whenever he feels like it.

Hey FF! Your new avatar is, to quote a Valley Girl, a real Bettie!!!!!!!!!!!

(Man, Bettie really had something! The girl next door in a TNT package with a come-hither look that was hypnotic.)

Besides the fact that I adore brunettes and bangs, her pictures show a range of emotion via facial expressions and body poses/postures which make Cindy Crawford and any other supermodel I'm personally aware of look like stone-faced statues. She is absolutely unbelievable...her pictures ooze personality.

Maybe I'm unrefined, but I don't see any comparison between her and Cindy Crawford. She blows Cindy away in almost every respect except for height.

I'm thinking more like 3-4K, but with books like these, who knows, depends on whether the Thor fanatics have disposable moolah right now. I don't get this Eide's guy...I've been asking him when he's releasing various parts of his collection so I can pool money for his release times, but he refuses to cooperate with that and says he'll list them whenever he feels like it.

Maybe he feels his books are so good, he dosen't need to please anyone? He may have nice books, but he seems like he's got a serious chip on his shoulder and zero tolerance for anyone, based on a few stories I've heard.

her pictures show a range of emotion via facial expressions and body poses/postures which make Cindy Crawford and any other supermodel I'm personally aware of look like stone-faced statues.

Absolutely no question! Bettie was the most photographed "pinup" in history for good reason. She realy DID exude more personality and attitude and whatever else you care to tack on! And through it all she always seemed to just be "a nice person". Even in the Klaw bondage sets.