• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

Can someone please keep me company? I think Hooks is lurking in the shadows,

reporting for duty, sir!

:cool:

In tonight's news...

I came home, and found that my falling-down drunk roommate had stolen from me (money, not comics, thank GOD!)... I kicked him out of the house, took his house key, and told him not to darken my door again...

I cannot abide a thief!

For the good news... after he was out the door, I sat down to skim the recent postings, and found a book that I wanted in the third most recent post... I bought it, and another besides, from the same thread... Feel much better (but still more than slightly pissed at my ex-roomie... don;t think that will go away anytime soon, but it doesn't need to colour my mood anymore, right?),,,

How's life in your end of the sticks?

Cimm

Comic news...

ummm... hoping for a great mail day, Monday... lotsa great books in the mail... none here yet though... other than the Ziff-Davis G.I. Joe's I bought from ckb... THAT was a very cool transaction...