• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I don't have any of those... for sale.

You sure do like people getting hit in the back of head don't you.

yeah...thats kinda my thing..

show us some flamethrower covers

alright settle down now. Wait one moment. BTW Coole niche. All Winner 18 has Cap hitting some guy in the back of his head w/ shield and/b] The Human Torch punching some guy in the back of his head,

I don't have any of those... for sale.

You sure do like people getting hit in the back of head don't you.

yeah...thats kinda my thing..

show us some flamethrower covers

alright settle down now. Wait one moment. BTW Coole niche. All Winner 18 has Cap hitting some guy in the back of his head w/ shield and/b] The Human Torch punching some guy in the back of his head,

true..my niche started as dudes getting punched in the back of the head...now includes dudes getting hit in the back of their heads with objects as well (ie gun butts, bullets, knees, feet etc..)

zining...how much for your invincible #13 SS? hm

Colin, I have to enjoy the moment with it for now, but I recently bought another #13 possible 9.6 - 9.8, which Im hoping, you know it's really hard to find this issue in high grade, since less than 3500 was printed.