• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I'd want at least 50% off a book like that. If he won't do that. I'd ship it back and get the refund. BTW I'm Canadian to.... :acclaim::applause: (thumbs u

I was thinking I could live with the book for half of what I paid for it as a complete copy, but I wouldn't mind just sending it back too....either way, but less of a refund would be paying too much IMO.

In the ebay sale, the seller indicated it was "complete".... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=230299931923

You get me PM?

And don't you Alaskans suffer with daylight for long periods of time? :baiting:

yeah I got it, but I was at work, and didn't want to reply on the iphone.

my spelling gets pretty bad. lol

thinking about it, if I really want/need them....as I'd prefer the best copies. :lol:

I was thinking I could live with the book for half of what I paid for it as a complete copy, but I wouldn't mind just sending it back too....either way, but less of a refund would be paying too much IMO.

In the ebay sale, the seller indicated it was "complete"....

imo. Read it and send it back.