• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I'm up. Wife agreed to go to San Diego in 2009 during the Comicon so I'm busy looking at current hotel prices and such just to get an idea of what will be required (probably a 5 day stay all told).

I realize its a bit early to talk about Comicon 2009, but......

WTTB, Shooty

I'm awake.....but we both fell asleep on the couch at 11 and woke up 30 minutes ago to clean up in the kitchen before going to our real bed, so it's kindah cheating.

ah, my middle aged life. BBQ in the backyard with a bunch of screaming under - 4s (friends came over with kids to add to my live-in monkey). somehow DADDY didn't even get a beer while multitasking 20 different things back there.

WTTB, blob

He did some drinking last night so he's basically kicked himself in the nads

I tried help with that.

We need some pics... hm

WTTB, Rick don't call me Mike Hunt

I'm totally confused...went for a 'nap' at 7.00pm...slept through to 3.00am. doh!

Now at the computer working, but will probably head back for a couple of hours around 9.00am.

I think my body clock is living somewhere else halfway around the globe. :eek:

WTTB, Nick

Hey Nick,

How about posting some more of your nice high grade books for sale at a decent price tonight for us night owls?

Cheers,

Ryan

WTTB, Ryan

I think I'm drunk, not sure. I'll have to check my previous posts to make sure. Oh mess.............!!!!!!!!!!! I bought something on ebay for $21 million! I'm soooooooooooo screwed.

:roflmao:

Done that before. Although it was only a $40 comic book scam off ebay I still feel bad about that.

WTTB, justin