• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City ComiCon report Day 1 & after

26 posts in this topic

I'm home and had a good time at the show. Lots of overpriced books though. I will post a report with pics later. Going to see Iron Man again with the greatest wife in the world today.

I agree she is alright!

Dennis

ps Hows your lawn mover working?

Granted I don't do a lot of lawn work, but what is a lawn mover? (shrug)

It assists in the moving of lawns... (shrug)

I'm home and had a good time at the show. Lots of overpriced books though. I will post a report with pics later. Going to see Iron Man again with the greatest wife in the world today.

I agree she is alright!

Dennis

ps Hows your lawn mover working?

Granted I don't do a lot of lawn work, but what is a lawn mover? (shrug)

You know that thing that they use to cut your grass when you give the gardner 80 dollars.

The cosmic oatmeal cookies around these parts call them lawn movers becuase the name 'lawn mower' is far too violent for Oregon lol

Jeez go to Seattle for a weekend and develope a attitude.You know its all my fat fingers. :blush:

Hey, fat fingers. :hi: Are you going to Portland in November? We should all get together for a drink.

The cosmic oatmeal cookies around these parts call them lawn movers becuase the name 'lawn mower' is far too violent for Oregon lol

Jeez go to Seattle for a weekend and develope a attitude.You know its all my fat fingers. :blush:

Hey, fat fingers. :hi: Are you going to Portland in November? We should all get together for a drink.

Hey I resemble that remark!

Its a definate maybe at this point.It always seems I have my son on the weekend of the show.So we will see.If I do go then for sure.

Dennis