• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just finished issue #64....awesome :headbang:

I loved the last page:

Rick: "Motherfu#kers. They're going to feel pretty stupid when they find out."

Abraham: "Find out what?"

Rick: "They're fu#king with the wrong people."

Gave me goosebumps....hell yeah :cloud9:

Is it just a coincidence that they did the Chew 1 flip cover book with the first WD issue that has

cannibalism?

Interesting, never crossed my mind, but I think it is just a coincidence hm

I have a Question For the Masses...

since a higher grade #1 is out of reach right now, and i want to complete a full run of ss walking deads, should i get kirkman to sign and possibly do a crude sketch on my 8.5?

suggestions?

j

If you can wait a bit, I would wait and have Tony Moore do a headsketch for you instead 2c

Kirkman has some sweet (and funny) sketches sometimes, but he can also really deface a book once in a while :eek:

then should i get kirkman to sign it then?

its worth well less than what i paid for it as is. so just as a undercopy would it be worth it? and get a tony moore sketch later...

that would be my dream set, moore sketchs on his issues and adlard on his.

that'll never happen.

j

since a higher grade #1 is out of reach right now, and i want to complete a full run of ss walking deads, should i get kirkman to sign and possibly do a crude sketch on my 8.5?

suggestions?

j

I would sell it on eBay and then buy a better copy with the money. I just did a search on eBay and couldn't find it, but I'm pretty sure a CGC 8.0 just sold within the last 2 weeks for $160 + shipping costs. (Some people do pay for the holder doh! )

With that amount you could get a nice RAW copy, since you don't need to buy a graded copy. Since it'll get graded when you get the sigs done. (thumbs u

Good luck!

Edited by maloney414

suggestions?

j

If you can wait a bit, I would wait and have Tony Moore do a headsketch for you instead 2c

Kirkman has some sweet (and funny) sketches sometimes, but he can also really deface a book once in a while :eek:

Tony does not sketch on books :gossip:

suggestions?

j

i got a wd 10 & 19 that says he does... :gossip:

just sayin' danny

just put up a bunch of books to hopefully trade for a better copy of #1.

j

suggestions?

j

just sayin' danny

j

anymore....

suggestions?

j

just sayin' danny

j

anymore....

as in recently anymore or a few months ago anymore? i just ask because, well, i'll have to go to plan b if heroes con was his last to sketch on books.

i'll pm you tonight when i get home about the ss books you have.

j