• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Some nice additions here, stunning #8 Steve congrats :applause: , i hope to put my hands on one of those gems in the future :wishluck:

i'm happy today , just add #2-#7 to my run, just one to go to complete :whee: #1 :eek:

P1010001-2.jpg

NICE :o

HELLS YEH!!! Just found out I have a Walking Dead #9 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Kirkman waiting on me at home!! LOVE that cover, favorite of the series!! Got it signed in Baltimore.

Also have two copies of Walking Dead #61 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Kirkman (1st CHEW) and 9.4 SS copies of #9 and #15

SWEET!! :banana:

I picked up a WD #1 special edition from May of 2008. Its the same cover as #50 but its a man with a rifle instead of boy with pistol. Can someone please explain?

any value? Didn't see one on ebay.

Not really worth anything. Maybe $5. It's just a reprint of #1 that came out after #50.

It is a cool book though, since it has the original proposal for the series in the back along with a Black & White picture of the original cover.

I really need to catch up from #44 onwards (I think anyway, I read to the end of trade #7), but I've been picking up some nice early issues.

Plus I've agreed a fantastic deal on a #1 9.8 :whee:

B & W may be neat for us Fanboys who already love the book, but I doubt it would be favorable to the mainstream audience.

Also, I believe Kirkman likes the Night of the Living Dead remake from the 90's (color) better than the original (B&W). So it may be a tough sell for TV.

Any one who wants to watch the show in black and white can always change their TV to that when they watch the show...

I'm still praying Tony comes back :(

tony had better covers, obviously, but i prefer charlie to tony as far as interiors goes.

I disagree. Tony had a very unique style, his panel set-up like no other artist

I'm still praying Tony comes back :(

tony had better covers, obviously, but i prefer charlie to tony as far as interiors goes.

I disagree. Tony had a very unique style, his panel set-up like no other artist

I'd take Charlie over Moore any day.

B & W may be neat for us Fanboys who already love the book, but I doubt it would be favorable to the mainstream audience.

Also, I believe Kirkman likes the Night of the Living Dead remake from the 90's (color) better than the original (B&W). So it may be a tough sell for TV.

Any one who wants to watch the show in black and white can always change their TV to that when they watch the show...

I think B&W might be cool, but I'd rather the show be successful, there for it needs to be in color.