• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

I love WD but that's just too much rarity for me. Can't even read the darn things. Definitely a collector's item. Props to the seller for coming across them...however he got them. I'm sure they're worth value to someone. (worship)

I have a couple of extra sets of the Serbian Walking Dead #3-11 INCLUDING a copy of the #10 variant if anyone wants a set. For FAR less than that Ebay listing price.

Just drop me a PM :foryou:

Best,

Chris

Steve, everytime I see that Walking dead frame I literally have to bow down in worship, it's awesome (worship)

I guess I should share this one too:

wd7coverframed.jpg

Man you're killing me here (worship)

Edited by gaz2810i

steve,

tell me you photocopied the page you put in the frame.

No, it is not a photocopy, but I spoke with several OA and framing professionals, and used museum glass that is completely UV blocking. All materials used with the frame itself are archival safe, so I'm not worried about it.

The art has been hanging in my upstairs hallway since I got it, and it still looks as great as ever. No direct light is even able to hit it from where it is located ;)

He's asking if you cut up a WD #1 to put in the frame, dum-dum. :makepoint:

lol Oh whoops!

No, I cut that out of a TBP that was already in rough shape ;)

(worship)

I love WD but that's just too much rarity for me. Can't even read the darn things. Definitely a collector's item. Props to the seller for coming across them...however he got them. I'm sure they're worth value to someone. (worship)

I have a couple of extra sets of the Serbian Walking Dead #3-11 INCLUDING a copy of the #10 variant if anyone wants a set. For FAR less than that Ebay listing price.

Best,

Chris

I would definatly recommend doing business with Chris here. Great guy, Great service and excellent books (worship)

If you're a WD fan and haven't got these, you need to (thumbs u

I just need to hunt down the first 2 and the #2 variant,

Best,

Chris

I would definatly recommend doing business with Chris here. Great guy, Great service and excellent books (worship)

If you're a WD fan and haven't got these you need to (thumbs u

Caira is a hack

Best,

Chris

If you're a WD fan and haven't got these you need to (thumbs u

Caira is a hack

I am a tracer, but talented. :foryou:

But I am working on my Associate's Degree in the Privateering Arts. :wishluck:

They're also much smaller than the normal issues, which, really surprised me when they arrived :insane: and have invincible on the reverse.

Yeah about and inch or so shorter but they are all 48-50 pages...so they are short but they have a nice girth.

I'm positive that guy was an SS witness, he has been selling way too many SS books over the past couple of years.

And a wonderful example of "Key Number Spamming"

Notice the subtle placement of #2 and #3 at the end of the title, thus having all the people looking for CGC 9.8 #2's and #3's funneled to view his auction when, in fact, #2 and #3 are not included.

Steve, everytime I see that Walking dead frame I literally have to bow down in worship, it's awesome (worship)

wd7coverframed.jpg

awesome!

I'm positive that guy was an SS witness, he has been selling way too many SS books over the past couple of years.

There were 70+ at one time I believe.

Oh man its Cryonax... one of the ppl i dispise most on ebay :mad:

He has a LOT of nice stuff but wayy overcharges

wd7coverframed.jpg

Man do I regret selling that one.

:makepoint: Did you see his other books as well like the #2? Dude's never going to get his asking price.

Cool guy to buy from though. I've had nothing but good experiences. If I was rich, I wouldn't care...I'd just buy it...like the rich peeps who buy the $1mil Action #1 and $1mil+ for Detective. Wish I had the cash cryonax.